In recent event, Sherry 1.3 has been quite successful for the 945 chipsets family, while other versions of chipsets is still under development, I will do all my best to finish it.
In regards, users of Sherry drivers (the past release, current release and in the future) will have to Fold@Home for the 9xxSSF group folding team. This is mandatory for speeding up the team folding process. Folding@Home is a process where the software will use a tiny bit of your CPU to help protein process, in this terms virtual proteins, this simulated proteins will help and aid the learning process of proteins and how they evolve. By doing so, users will not just help the team, they will also aid the current work to prevent or cure such illness, for example cancer.
For those who can’t donate, they will be MANDATORY to Fold for the team for support. They are still time until all Sherry 1.3 versions are finish, so fold up now to obtain Work Unit point, users with at least 1 Work unit value will receive support for any problem that users will have using 9xxSSF driver. Folders with high work unit will also have updates, if any, for the current Sherry 1.3 driver.
For info users can find it here or read below
Folding@home is a beautiful project which consists on contributing on
scientific researches with the power of your CPU/GPU, by contributing
medical researches will be developed faster, this is a network with
the mission of gathering data, information and results from the
calculations and by the sum of the calculations from all of the
computers from all around the world, Stanford university uses that
power to process the required information in order to deploy that
processing power on their medical researches.
The number of the 9xxssf team is: 199047
-posted by MAD_BEAST-
How to set up F@H for 9xxSSF team
- Install the Folding@Home client from here
- After installation, run the Folding@Home client, run as admnistrator maybe required.
- They will be a single F@H client logo in the system tray, right click it
- Find configure and click it to bring out the control panel, for first time users, this control panel will show up on first run.
- Under the user tab, insert your username, be sure to use name that can be recognize in Facebook page, this blog and the 9xxSSF forums.
- Insert the number 199047 in the team number.
- And click ok, walla, it is done
in the future, any support will be prioritize to users with at least 1 Work Unit, other users will have to wait.
Best regards and cheers