Now it’s that time of the year.
As I said on some post before, I will prioritize on GME/GSE development first rather than jump directly to the main 945 and 965 release. Why? Cause most of the GME/GSE chipsets owner still using 1.1E up till now, so it’s fair that they get the chance to be first
- Flickering is finally fix
- WebGL now works with Firefox, Chrome and IE
- Slight improvements on gaming performance
- Video performance increase although 1080p videos still stuttering (mostly because of Atom CPU)
Do note that this release is just a beta release aimed to see compatibility issue fixes compared to 1.3.x version which cause problems such as screen flickering and slow performance on some GME/GSE machine. Hopefully with users feedback and information on this release, I will be able to fix several issues while increasing the performance where possible without messing the stability and usability.
Here’s some of the features included :
- Some 1.3.1 features enabled for GME/GSE chipsets
- WebGL enabled For FF, Chrome and IE
- Some 1.3.2 features enabled as extras
- Video rendering improvements, though 1080p still struggles mostly because of CPU