First of all, I would like to thank all who have supporting me throughout the project development till now. Special thanks to MAD_BEAST (awesome leader of the 9xxSSF community), TribalJet (awesome tech staff at 9xxSSF), NeoDragon (make Sherry 1.3 possible with proven test) and other friends at forum.9xxssf.info .
I would like to also apologize for any delays regarding to this release.
Sherry 1.3 features an optimized core for the 965 (x3100) based chipsets to support more better processing and capabilities without sacrificing stability. For full info about the Sherry 1.3 main core, click here . Below are the main features and changelog for the x3100 release.
- Better openGL support up to OpenGL 2.0
- Better Shader Model 2 rendering performance
- Optimized WebGL acceleration to comply with 965 (x3100) capabilities
- Better optimization and performance in AA (2x only)
- Lighter core code compared to stock
- Fixed Preemption codes
- Disable XPModel Codes