GMA3100 is coming to the family, finally. After several test and careful development, GMA3100 is finally here, plus it will be joining the 1.3.2 update pack directly.
The Sherry 1.3.2 update will also, hopefully, fix several bugs and performance issue. Since the last update (1.3.1), severe bugs and issue are reported to be fix. Hopefully 1.3.2 will try to further improve stability and improve on performance.
Sherry 1.3.2 key factors :
- Complete core code revamp, a lot of time consumed, but it is worth
- Power saving features now increase battery life time by 15% more (compared to Sherry 1.3)
- Hopefully to increase webGL performance on all chipsets variant
- Major update in Dynamic Memory Handler (try to max out maximum VRAM available for the device)
- Optimize for Core Solo Processor, the driver will adjust the processor required in single CPU system.
- Again fix several other system that have validation error